Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is quick and easy to make for that last minute "have to take something" and always gets wiped out. I have a really hard time keeping my family out of it long enough to cover it and put it in the refrigerator. We like to save the drained juices for a refreshing beverage.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded coconut (prepackaged)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping (or sour cream or half of each)
- Toss pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows and coconut lightly together.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Serve immediately or chill in refrigerator for later.
What a great fruit salad! So light and refreshing. I made this exactly as you stated except I added a few green grapes just because I had some on hand and wanted to use them up. This is so easy to make. Something I plan on making many times over again. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely salad.
Recipe was quick and easy. It also tasted great. I used plain yogurt instead of cool whip and it still turned out. My kids loved it.
Great summer or holiday salad. So simple to make. (my 8 Y/O daughter made this "for me". Will be making this again.