Recipe by JustaQT
A Friend sent this recipe to me and they sound so delicious. I just had to share this. I haven't tried this yet but I intend trying them soon.
- 1 cup soft margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter chips
- 2⁄3 cup vanilla chip
- 2⁄3 cup butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, cream first 4 ingredients.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- In separate bowl, combine dry mixture, except chips.
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture, blend.
- Add chips to dough.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet about 2-inches apart.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Let set on pan for 1 minute after removing from oven.