Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you like grilled cheese sandwiches you will love this one! Also, you can put other items with it such as ham, bacon, turkey,... Also, try it on a cold winter day with tomato soup. If you can't find sourdough bread use thick sliced bread. Also, I add granulated garlic to the whipped butter to add a little kick.
- Spread whipped butter on sourdough bread.
- Pat the butter side in the grated parmesan cheese.
- Place both bread pieces (Parmesan side down) in a skillet or on a griddle.
- Put 1 slice of swiss and provolone on 1 slice of bread and 1 slice of mozzarella and cheddar on the other.
- Cook until parmesan it toasted.
- Place sandwich slices together and enjoy!
This a great grilled cheese recipe. I haven't one this good in a long time.