If you like grilled cheese sandwiches you will love this one! Also, you can put other items with it such as ham, bacon, turkey,... Also, try it on a cold winter day with tomato soup. If you can't find sourdough bread use thick sliced bread. Also, I add granulated garlic to the whipped butter to add a little kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread whipped butter on sourdough bread.
- 2Pat the butter side in the grated parmesan cheese.
- 3Place both bread pieces (Parmesan side down) in a skillet or on a griddle.
- 4Put 1 slice of swiss and provolone on 1 slice of bread and 1 slice of mozzarella and cheddar on the other.
- 5Cook until parmesan it toasted.
- 6Place sandwich slices together and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 5 Cheese Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (1249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1123.1
- Calories from Fat 597
- Total Fat 66.4 g
- Saturated Fat 39.8 g
- Cholesterol 187.1 mg
- Sodium 2320.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 58.7 g