Recipe by srooc1
If you like grilled cheese sandwiches you will love this one! Also, you can put other items with it such as ham, bacon, turkey,... Also, try it on a cold winter day with tomato soup. If you can't find sourdough bread use thick sliced bread. Also, I add granulated garlic to the whipped butter to add a little kick.
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 6 tablespoons butter, whipped
- 2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread whipped butter on sourdough bread.
- Pat the butter side in the grated parmesan cheese.
- Place both bread pieces (Parmesan side down) in a skillet or on a griddle.
- Put 1 slice of swiss and provolone on 1 slice of bread and 1 slice of mozzarella and cheddar on the other.
- Cook until parmesan it toasted.
- Place sandwich slices together and enjoy!