Prep 2 mins
Cook 29 mins
This is easy, yummy and is only 5 points for the ENTIRE POT!!!!!!!!! There is another recipe posted for this, but this is entirely different. I'm sure there are other combinations, but I like this because you know me quantity. Not sure on the servings because I don't count them. Del Monte fresh Cut is what I use. This also can be made in crock pot.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can new potatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can carrots
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can zucchini with Italian-style tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat free chicken broth or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can fat-free beef stock
- Put all the above ingredients into crockpot leave on low for 4 hours or more.
- You can put all ingredients in one pot on stove and bring to a slight boil, then reduce heat to simmer and cook for about 15 to 20 minute.
- I prefer the crockpot, so the flavors simmer, and I can eat this for a snack when I am waiting for my next meal, and feel very hungry.
I really enjoyed this soup. Trying to shave off a few extra pounds and what a way to eat lighter! I did add a can of hominy and did not use the broth. This will definitely be in my Lunch rotation OFTEN...and dinner too! Thanks for a great recipe.
This turned out very good! I followed the directions, but I did not put it in the crockpot. I let it simmer on the stove for about 35 minutes. I did have to add garlic,basil,oregano,salt, and black pepper. This was very simple and very healthy so I will be making this often! Thanks!
This recipe is okay the way it is. I highly recommend taking the extra 10 minutes of effort to jazz it up. I sauted onion and garlic in EVOO, added FRESH sliced carrots and diced potatoes, added the last three cans and seasoned again with other herbs & red pepper flakes.