Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recie really works: a quick easy soup that will warm you on a cold day.
Make and share this 5-Can Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) canbeef vegetable soup
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn, undrained (whole kernel or creamed)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) . can chili without beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies (or similar tomatoes)
- Mix the contents of all five cans in a pan. Cook about 15 minutes until all mixed and hot.
- You may serve this with a grilled cheese sandwich, or with cornbread.