Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A modified recipe I received from my mother in law.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained (I prefer Ro-tel)
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 0.5 (16 ounce) can refried beans (I prefer the spicy jalapeno)
- 2 cups beef, shredded (Left over pot roast works great)
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 8 flour tortillas
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat beef over medium heat, add 1/2 can of enchilada sauce, chili's/tomatoes and refried beans.
- Roll beef mix, some cheese and olives into tortillas. Coat the bottom of baking dish with cooking spray and some enchilada sauce. Place enchilada seam side down in dish.
- Top enchiladas with sauce and shredded cheese.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 min or until hot and bubbly.