Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Another quick and easy soup for a cold day.
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) can fat free vegetable soup (ready to serve)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- Mix all together in soup pot.
- Warm on medium high heat.
- Serve with tortilla chips and sour cream.
This couldn't be easier and it tastes great. I did add some salt and pepper though.
I loved that this recipe has a bit of heat to it. Can't get any easier then this. Open, pour, heat, serve and eat. Add a hard roll and lunch is complete. I might drop a little cooked chicken into it next time I make it. Made for *Cook A Thon for KelBel* in memory of her beloved DH, Eric 2009