Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I LOVE three bean salad - so it only gets better with two more types of beans. This makes a big batch of salad! Great for eating all week long. Low in calories, fat and sugar.
- Rinse and drain beans in a colander. Transfer to a large bowl with lid.
- Stir onion and bell pepper into beans.
- Dissolve sugar in water for 1 minute in microwave safe measuring cup.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients until combined.
- Pour over beans and toss to coat evenly.
- Allow to marinate 4 or more hours.
I have been making this same recipe for years and everyone loves it. The longer it sits in the fridge, the better. Best to stir it every day to keep the flavors incorporated. And yes, it makes a big batch! During the holidays, I make it and after about three days in the fridge, I fill 1 Qt. mason jars and give it to friends who love it. It's always a welcome gift.