Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A friend gave me this recipe and I have tweaked it to suit my husband and I. Simple and very yummy. The bacon and swiss gives such flavor!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 slices bacon, raw
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- Salt & pepper chicken breasts, wrap bacon around chicken, 2 slices per breast. Use grill pan or skillet with a little olive oil.
- Cook on medium-low heat until done (about 20 minutes).
- Add mushrooms on top of the chicken, cover with swiss cheese.
- Place under broiler for about 1-1/2 minutes, until the cheese is melted.