Almost too pretty to eat. You'll love all the Ooo's and Ahhh's from this dessert! I received this recipe at a woman's golf tournament -- dish to pass event! Excellent!!
- Cream together cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and 1/4 tsp almond flavoring.
- Set this mixture aside.
- In separate bowl whip the whipping cream and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Tear up angel food cake and mix in with cheese mixture.
- In separate bowl (s) place strawberries and blueberries 3/4 cup sugar and 3 Tbsp almond flavoring.
- (You can mix the berries together or keep separate, for a pretty red, white and blue look,if separate divide sugar and almond flavoring between the two bowls).
- In a clear glass bowl alternate layers of the cream cheese mixtures and the berries.
- Garnish the top with berries.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- This looks absolutely beautiful and taste just as great!
- Peaches work really well with this as well.