1/12 Photos of 4th of July Trifle
CJ Berry's Note:
Almost too pretty to eat. You'll love all the Ooo's and Ahhh's from this dessert! I received this recipe at a woman's golf tournament -- dish to pass event! Excellent!!
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together cream cheese and confectioners sugar.
- 2Add sour cream, vanilla and 1/4 tsp almond flavoring.
- 3Set this mixture aside.
- 4In separate bowl whip the whipping cream and add to cream cheese mixture.
- 5Tear up angel food cake and mix in with cheese mixture.
- 6In separate bowl (s) place strawberries and blueberries 3/4 cup sugar and 3 Tbsp almond flavoring.
- 7(You can mix the berries together or keep separate, for a pretty red, white and blue look,if separate divide sugar and almond flavoring between the two bowls).
- 8In a clear glass bowl alternate layers of the cream cheese mixtures and the berries.
- 9Garnish the top with berries.
- 10Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- 11This looks absolutely beautiful and taste just as great!
- 12Peaches work really well with this as well.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4th of July Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (3161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6521.6
- Calories from Fat 2667
- Total Fat 296.4 g
- Saturated Fat 170.5 g
- Cholesterol 950.2 mg
- Sodium 4806.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 905.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.5 g
- Sugars 678.7 g
- Protein 81.6 g