Danny Beason's Note:
Lee Murphy, Knox County Health Dept.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin by chopping/mashing strawberries and adding sugar to decrease bitterness of fruit.
- 2(If berries are ripe, you may not need to add sugar.) Set aside.
- 3Combine milks and vanilla in a large bowl.
- 4Fold strawberries into milk mixture and chill in refrigerator until cold.
- 5Pour into ice cream maker and process per manufacturers directions.
- 6Serve immediately and garnish with blueberries and a small dollop of whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4th of July Strawberry Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (979 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.6
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 369.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 118.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 103.6 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk