Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lee Murphy, Knox County Health Dept.
Make and share this 4th of July Strawberry Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Begin by chopping/mashing strawberries and adding sugar to decrease bitterness of fruit.
- (If berries are ripe, you may not need to add sugar.) Set aside.
- Combine milks and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Fold strawberries into milk mixture and chill in refrigerator until cold.
- Pour into ice cream maker and process per manufacturers directions.
- Serve immediately and garnish with blueberries and a small dollop of whipped topping.