1/1 Photo of 4th of July Flag Cake
This is a light and delicious dessert for the 4th of July. My husband's grandmother makes this every year for the family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the crust
For the icing
For the stars and stripes
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Mix with a pastry blender flour, butter and powdered sugar.
- 3Push dough evenly onto a baking sheet.
- 4Bake about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Mix powdered sugar, softened cream cheese and cool whip with a hand mixer until creamy and well blended.
- 6Spread mixture over crust after it has cooled. Reserve a small amount for "stars.".
- 7Finish with arranging blueberries and strawberries into American Flag. 7 red strips and 6 white.
- 8Pipe reserved icing as stars over blueberries.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4th of July Flag Cake
Serving Size: 1 (963 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.8
- Calories from Fat 154
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 38.4 mg
- Sodium 106.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.5 g