1/1 Photo of 4th of July Cake
A great cake to celebrate America's Independence day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients to make cake or 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 lb strawberry
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1Bake cake according to package directions for large rectangle pan. Let cool completely.
- 2Meanwhile wash blueberries and drip dry.
- 3Wash strawberries, take off stems and slice.
- 4Spread cool whip over cooled cake.
- 5Arrange blueberries in upper left hand corner to resemble background for stars, arrange strawberries for stripes beginning and ending with strawberry stripe. Total of 13 stripes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4th of July Cake
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.7
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 308.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g