Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This cheeseball is the most flavorful I have ever tasted. Don't let the horseradish sauce scare you! Even if you normally are not a fan or it, it makes a big difference and you'll never know it's there. I got this recipe from my Great Grandmother and now my twin daughter's love to help make this! Cook time = chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (I use light)
- 1 (2 ounce) package beef, cut into small squares
- 3 -5 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Mix first 6 ingredients together.
- Form mixture into a ball.
- Roll ball around in walnuts until covered.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.