Chef #1251441's Note:
Sweet and Sour Chicken - 4 WW Points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 pieces
- 1 1/2 ounces baby carrots, thinnly sliced
- 0.5 (3 ounce) bell peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 ounces celery, chopped
- 3 ounces snap peas, cut in half width-wise
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and saute the garlic for about 2 minutes.
- 2Add the chicken and brown over medium heat.
- 3Add the carrots, bell peppers, pea pods and celery, and stir fry for about 5-7 minutes (until the carrots soften a little bit).
- 4In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and cornstarch; mix. Pour into the skillet, along with the vinegar, pineapple, Splenda and ginger. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce the heat and simmer for about 1-2 minutes (until the sauce thickens).
- 6Serve over hot rice, rice noodles or cabbage. (NOT CALCULATED INTO POINTS).
Browse Our Top Asian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4pt Weight Watchers Sweet-N-Sour Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.4
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 1134.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 29.8 g