4pt Weight Watchers Sweet-N-Sour Chicken
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and saute the garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and brown over medium heat.
- Add the carrots, bell peppers, pea pods and celery, and stir fry for about 5-7 minutes (until the carrots soften a little bit).
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and cornstarch; mix. Pour into the skillet, along with the vinegar, pineapple, Splenda and ginger. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 1-2 minutes (until the sauce thickens).
- Serve over hot rice, rice noodles or cabbage. (NOT CALCULATED INTO POINTS).