Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Sweet and Sour Chicken - 4 WW Points
- 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 pieces
- 1 1⁄2 ounces baby carrots, thinnly sliced
- 0.5 (3 ounce) bell peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 ounces celery, chopped
- 3 ounces snap peas, cut in half width-wise
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple in juice, undrained
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and saute the garlic for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and brown over medium heat.
- Add the carrots, bell peppers, pea pods and celery, and stir fry for about 5-7 minutes (until the carrots soften a little bit).
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce and cornstarch; mix. Pour into the skillet, along with the vinegar, pineapple, Splenda and ginger. Stir well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for about 1-2 minutes (until the sauce thickens).
- Serve over hot rice, rice noodles or cabbage. (NOT CALCULATED INTO POINTS).
Served this this finely shredded cabbage to keep the points down YUM<br/>thanks for posting