Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
Since there are already 411 recipes for broccoli casserole posted to "ZAAR" ,I decided to call this one #412 Broccoli Casserole.I don't think there are any like this one in the database. I based this one on the famous "Green Bean Casserole" from Campbell's Soup. But I think mine is better since I don't like cream of mushroom soup.Submitted to "ZAAR" on May 28th,2008
- 453.59 g package frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 354.88 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml ground black pepper
- 2.46-3.69 ml salt
- 118.29 ml milk
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 414.03 ml French-fried onions, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray,set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together broccoli, soup, one cup of cheese,garlic powder,pepper,salt, milk, 1 cup of french onions, and soy sauce.
- Pour into baking dish, sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with rest of french fried onions and bake until onions are browned and cheese is bubbly, about 10 more minutes.