Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
You'll need an "inverted pancake turner" for this recipe.
Make and share this 40-Second Omelet recipe from Food.com.
- Beat together eggs and water until blended.
- In a 10-inch omelet pan heat butter until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.
- With an inverted pancake turner, carefully push cooked portions at edges toward center so uncooked portions can reach hot pan surface, tilting pan and moving as necessary. Continue until the egg is set and will not flow.
- Fill the omelet with 1/2 cup of desired mixture.
- With a pancake turner, fold omelet in half.
- Invert onto plate and serve immediately.
You cant get much quicker than this and it is perfect instant food. Great for a quick lunch or substantial snack.