You'll need an "inverted pancake turner" for this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat together eggs and water until blended.
- 2In a 10-inch omelet pan heat butter until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- 3Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.
- 4With an inverted pancake turner, carefully push cooked portions at edges toward center so uncooked portions can reach hot pan surface, tilting pan and moving as necessary. Continue until the egg is set and will not flow.
- 5Fill the omelet with 1/2 cup of desired mixture.
- 6With a pancake turner, fold omelet in half.
- 7Invert onto plate and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 40-Second Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.8
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 453.5 mg
- Sodium 222.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.7 g