1/25 Photos of 40 Minute Hamburger Buns
Homemade hamburger rolls with only a 10 minute rising time. These are really good. Recipe from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Add oil and sugar and let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the egg, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough.
- 4Turn onto a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- 5Do not let rise.
- 6Divide into 12 pieces and shape each into a ball.
- 7Place 3" apart on greased baking sheets.
- 8Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 9Bake at 425° for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Remove from pans to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 40 Minute Hamburger Buns
Serving Size: 1 (845 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.8
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 202.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.5 g