Homemade hamburger rolls with only a 10 minute rising time. These are really good. Recipe from Taste of Home.
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add oil and sugar and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add the egg, salt and enough flour to form a soft dough.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Do not let rise.
- Divide into 12 pieces and shape each into a ball.
- Place 3" apart on greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Bake at 425° for 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pans to wire rack to cool.