Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
For 1 Dutch Oven Serves about 10 people
- 3 lbs beef stew meat
- 1 1⁄2 lbs link sausage
- 8 large russet baking potatoes
- 8 large carrots
- 3 large onions
- 1⁄2 lb mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper, season too taste
- Brown stew meat in the Dutch Oven and cook with diced onions until well done.
- Peel, dice, and par boil the vegetables until nearly done.
- Brown the link sausages in seperate frying pan. Add sausage drippings to the stew meat if desired.
- Add vegetables to meat and onion mix to nearly fill the Dutch oven, add liquid as needed.
- Top with link sausages and then the slices of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Cover and let simmer until well heated and cheese is melted.