This is a version of the famous 40 clove chicken using boneless chicken breasts. I buy the garlic cloves from a Korean market already peeled and separated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Spray a 13 x 9 pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- 3Put chicken breasts in pan.
- 4Spray top of chicken breasts with olive oil cooking spray.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Sprinkle garlic cloves around chicken.
- 7Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- 8Bake for covered for 30 minutes.
- 9Uncover and sprinkle with parsley.
- 10Cook for 15 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 40 Cloves Boneless Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.1
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 139.2 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 47.3 g