Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a version of the famous 40 clove chicken using boneless chicken breasts. I buy the garlic cloves from a Korean market already peeled and separated.
- 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 40 garlic cloves, peeled
- salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Put chicken breasts in pan.
- Spray top of chicken breasts with olive oil cooking spray.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle garlic cloves around chicken.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with parsley.
- Cook for 15 minutes uncovered.