This wonderfully garlicy chicken from Cusine is suggested to be served with Lemon Rice Pilaf (see recipe I posted).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 chicken thighs, dusted in flour mixture
- 40 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees with rack in the center.
- 2Combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large plastic bag.
- 3Coat chicken in seasoned flour.
- 4Shake off excess flour.
- 5Heat oil in a large ovenproof saute pan over medium-high heat.
- 6Brown chicken on both sides; remove from pan.
- 7Add garlic, celery and onion; saute until lightly browned.
- 8Add wine, broth, and herbs, then arrange browned chicken on top, skin side up; bring to a simmer.
- 9Cover the pan; transfer to the oven and braise 45 minutes.
- 10Makes 6 chicken thighs with sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 40-Clove Garlic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (1514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 371.9
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 1384.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: