Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Low Fat, Low Sodium, and SUPER EASY!
Make and share this 4 Step Zesty Garlic Chicken & Veggies recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g chicken tenders
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 170.09 g garlic and herb marinade, Mrs. Dash Sodium Free
- 453.59 g angel hair pasta
- 453.59 g frozen broccoli
- 236.59 ml fat free sodium free chicken broth
- Soak chicken in marinade for 10 minutes before cooking, then cook in skillet with sliced onion, bell pepper, and tomato on medium heat. Instead of oil or butter, add about 1 cup sodium free chicken broth as necessary. When chicken is cooked, reduce heat to simmer, stir in about 2 more tablespoons of Mrs. Dash 10 Minute Marinade. Continue stirring occasionally to give mixture an even consistency.
- While chicken is cooking, cook your broccoli in microwave or steamer, and boil pasta in a separate pot.
- When broccoli is done, stir gently into skillet with chicken and other vegetables.
- Pour the sauce and the veggies over your pasta and layer it in or just use it to top off the noodles. Whatever your preference, this dish has terrific flavor.
Wonderful,Very tasty, I served it over spaghetti squash instead of pasta.