1/1 Photo of 4 Step Zesty Garlic Chicken & Veggies
Low Fat, Low Sodium, and SUPER EASY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak chicken in marinade for 10 minutes before cooking, then cook in skillet with sliced onion, bell pepper, and tomato on medium heat. Instead of oil or butter, add about 1 cup sodium free chicken broth as necessary. When chicken is cooked, reduce heat to simmer, stir in about 2 more tablespoons of Mrs. Dash 10 Minute Marinade. Continue stirring occasionally to give mixture an even consistency.
- 2While chicken is cooking, cook your broccoli in microwave or steamer, and boil pasta in a separate pot.
- 3When broccoli is done, stir gently into skillet with chicken and other vegetables.
- 4Pour the sauce and the veggies over your pasta and layer it in or just use it to top off the noodles. Whatever your preference, this dish has terrific flavor.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Step Zesty Garlic Chicken & Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.2
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 73.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
garlic and herb marinade
fat free sodium free chicken broth