Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great recipe, ez to make!
- 532.32 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml unsalted butter or 236.59 ml margarine, at room temperature
- 158.51 ml smooth peanut butter
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 340.19 g bag semisweet chocolate chunks (mini Hershey's kisses work well)
- 295.73 ml pecans, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a large bowl. Beat together the butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until blended. Stir in flour mixture until well blended and dough forms. Stir in the chocolate chunks and chopped pecans.
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, drop dough by slightly rounded mounds onto large un-greased baking sheet, spacing the cookies about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 325 degrees 15 to 17 minutes, until golden brown around the edges and lightly colored on top.
- Remove from baking sheets to a wire rack to cool for about 3 minutes. Remove the cookies with a metal spatula from the baking sheet to a wire rack to cool completely.