1/1 Photo of 4 Pt. Weight Watcher Quiche
Newly Mrs. Johnson's Note:
I little variation on a traditional recipe for all the fellow Weight Watchers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Toss cheese, bacon, and flour to coat.
- 3Mix beaten eggs and milk and add to dry mixture, mix well.
- 4Pour ingredients into pie shell.
- 5Bake for 50 to 60 minute or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Pt. Weight Watcher Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.9
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 291.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oscar Mayer real bacon bits