Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
I little variation on a traditional recipe for all the fellow Weight Watchers.
Make and share this 4 Pt. Weight Watcher Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup skim milk
- 3 eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Toss cheese, bacon, and flour to coat.
- Mix beaten eggs and milk and add to dry mixture, mix well.
- Pour ingredients into pie shell.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minute or until set.
This dish is quick, easy, and yummy. I like that it has few ingredients. We had if for dinner. My son , a man of few words, expressed how good this quiche tasted. I will certainly prepare it again very soon.