From ww magazine.
Make and share this 4 Points - White Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 1 vidalia onions (about 1 cup) or 1 other sweet onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped spinach or 118.29 ml arugula leaf
- 59.14 ml part-skim ricotta cheese
- 59.16 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil or 9.85 ml dried basil
- 8 inch prebaked pizza crusts (such as boboli)
- Spray grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare grill for medium-hot fire.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, sugar, and 1/4 tsp of the salt.
- Cook, stirring until onion is a rich golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- Stir together the spinach or arugula, ricotta, 2 tbsp of the parmesan, the basil, and the remaining 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Place the crust on a pizza paddle or rimless baking sheet and spread the spinach mixture over it to cover entirely.
- Top with the onion and sprinkle with the remaining 2 tbsp paremesan.
- Using the paddle or baking sheet, slide the pizza on the grill, away from the heat source.
- Cover and cook, rotating the pizza a half turn every 5 minutes, until the pizza is hot and the cheese is fully melted, about 8 minutes.
- 4 Points per serving (1/4 pizza).