1/6 Photos of 4 Points - White Pizza
From ww magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 1 vidalia onions (about 1 cup) or 1 other sweet onion, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 118.29 ml coarsely chopped spinach or 118.29 ml arugula leaf
- 59.14 ml part-skim ricotta cheese
- 59.16 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh basil or 9.85 ml dried basil
- 8 inch prebaked pizza crusts (such as boboli)
- 1Spray grill rack with nonstick spray and prepare grill for medium-hot fire.
- 2Heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, sugar, and 1/4 tsp of the salt.
- 3Cook, stirring until onion is a rich golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- 4Stir together the spinach or arugula, ricotta, 2 tbsp of the parmesan, the basil, and the remaining 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- 5Place the crust on a pizza paddle or rimless baking sheet and spread the spinach mixture over it to cover entirely.
- 6Top with the onion and sprinkle with the remaining 2 tbsp paremesan.
- 7Using the paddle or baking sheet, slide the pizza on the grill, away from the heat source.
- 8Cover and cook, rotating the pizza a half turn every 5 minutes, until the pizza is hot and the cheese is fully melted, about 8 minutes.
- 94 Points per serving (1/4 pizza).
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Points - White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 389.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: