Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW in 20 min.
- 4 (453.59 g) chicken breast, cutlets
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 59.14 ml dry red wine
- 411.06 g diced tomatoes
- 14.79 ml capers, drained
- 4.92 ml thyme
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until browned. Transfer to plate. Set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet; cook about 1 minute.
- Add wine and cook 2 minute.
- Add tomatoes with juice, capers, and thyme.
- Simmer 5 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet, cook uintil heated through.