Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW in 20 min.
Make and share this 4 Points Plus - Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Tomato Caper Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until browned. Transfer to plate. Set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet; cook about 1 minute.
- Add wine and cook 2 minute.
- Add tomatoes with juice, capers, and thyme.
- Simmer 5 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet, cook uintil heated through.