Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW in 20 min.
- 4 (1/4 lb) chicken breast, cutlets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup dry red wine
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook until browned. Transfer to plate. Set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet; cook about 1 minute.
- Add wine and cook 2 minute.
- Add tomatoes with juice, capers, and thyme.
- Simmer 5 minute.
- Return chicken to skillet, cook uintil heated through.