Recipe by mariposa13
From WW in 20 minutes. Per Serving (1 chop and 1 tbsp vinaigrette): 171 cal, 10g fat, 2g carb, 0g fiber, 18g protein
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh herb, chopped (mint, parsley, chives, tarragon, etc)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 4 (1/4 lb) pork loin chop, boneless
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Vinaigrette: whish together all ingredients except 1/2 tsp of the salt and all of the pepper.
- Sprinkle pork chops with 1/2 tsp salt and pepper.
- Spray large nonstick skillet and heat to med-high.
- Add pork chops, cook 4 min on each side.
- Spoon vinaigrette over chops.