Recipe by mariposa13
From WW in 20 minutes. Per Serving (1-1/2 cups): 167 cal, 4g fat, 19g carb, 7g fiber, 13g protein
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 lb turkey kielbasa, low-fat, thinly sliced
- 2 small carrots, chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups chicken broth, reduced sodium
- 15 ounces black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, squeezed and dry
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Cook kielbasa until lightly browned.
- Add all remaining ingredients except spinach; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 10 min, until vegetables are tender.
- Add spinach and cook until heated through.