Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From WW in 20 minutes. Per Serving (3 slices steak with 5 tsp sauce): 169 cal, 9g fat, 2g carb, 0g fiber, 19g protein
- 59.14 ml fresh cilantro, packed, chopped
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, packed, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 29.58 ml red wine vinegar
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1.23 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 14.79 ml taco seasoning
- 566.99 g flank steaks, trimmed
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray. Preheat broiler.
- Chimichurri sauce: combine herbs, garlic, vinegar, oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and crushed red pepper in bowl. Set aside.
- Combine taco seasoning with 1/2 tsp salt. Rub on steak.
- Broil steak 5 inches from heat to desired doneness (about 5 min for medium).
- Slice against the grain into 18 slices.