Recipe by mariposa13
From WW in 20 minutes. Per Serving (3 slices steak with 5 tsp sauce): 169 cal, 9g fat, 2g carb, 0g fiber, 19g protein
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, packed, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, packed, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄4 lbs flank steaks, trimmed
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray broiler rack with nonstick spray. Preheat broiler.
- Chimichurri sauce: combine herbs, garlic, vinegar, oil, 1/2 tsp salt, and crushed red pepper in bowl. Set aside.
- Combine taco seasoning with 1/2 tsp salt. Rub on steak.
- Broil steak 5 inches from heat to desired doneness (about 5 min for medium).
- Slice against the grain into 18 slices.