Recipe by mariposa13
Top Review by Baker #831774
Really good, added one egg white and they came out very light and stayed together well. Devils Chocolate Cake and Coke Zero yummm... kinda undid the low calorie part when i added chocolate icing and kit kat pieces to some and toblerone pieces to others =P soooo goood !
- 1 (18 ounce) boxdry cake mix (any flavor)
- 10 ounces diet soda (any flavor)
- 1 -2 egg white (slightly beaten, optional but cake stays together better and is fluffier)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the dry cake mix, the diet soda, and the egg white(s) until well blended.
- Pour into a 9 X 13 sprayed pan or prepared cupcake tins.
- Cook according to the directions on cake mix box.
- Slice into 12 pieces - 4 points per slice.
- Suggested Combinations: * yellow cake mix / diet lemon-lime soda (with a dollop of Cool Whip -- tastes like a "Twinkie") * orange cake / diet Mountain Dew * cherry chip cake / diet cream soda * diet lemon-lime soda / lemon cake * angel or yellow cake / diet orange * white cake / diet peach soda * spice cake / diet lemon-lime * diet ginger ale / white cake * diet cherry soda / chocolate cake * Diet cola / devils food or chocolate mix * diet vanilla coke / chocolate cake * devils food cake / diet Vanilla coke * diet root beer / chocolate cake * diet cherry coke / chocolate cake * marble cake / diet cream soda * lemon cake / tangerine Diet Rite *.