Recipe by mariposa13
From WW Magazine. Feel free to use elbow macaroni or your favorite kind of pasta.
Top Review by Julie Leo
This turned out real good. I enjoyed it, But my husband did not, as he is not a big Broccoli fan. But I am. He suggested that next time I add carrots enstead of broccoli. I added more cheese then it called for.
- 4 1⁄2 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups vegetable alfredo sauce (see Ww Vegetable With Alfredo Sauce)
- 1 cup cooked cauliflower or 1 cup broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat the vegetable alfredo sauce in large saucepan over med-high heat until smooth and bubbling. Stir in cauliflower/broccoli and heat through. Remove from heat and add cheddar cheese and mustard. Stir gently until cheese melts. Add cooked pasta and return to heat. Cook, stirring gently, until warmed through. Serve immediately.
- 4 Points per serving (1 cup).