Recipe by Rita~
Can you find the 4 peppers? This dressing is thin thats because it is spicy and you don't need a lot for flavor. The cumin and chipotle in adobe sauce gives this a nice smoky and spicy flavor. With the hot paprika and chipotles start with a little the add to your taste.
Top Review by Maryland Jim
Due to concerns over the heat, made this with just chipotle peppers. Next time we will use 4! This is 5 stars with 2 and the 4 peppers will really kick it up. Love the texture and flavours. This didn't last long and my DD has requested this again and really soon. Thanks for a great new dip recipe. Made this for the US Regional Tag Game.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika (what can you handle) or 1 teaspoon hot paprika (what can you handle)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet red peppers
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 -4 chipotle chile in adobo, with"or" without seeds (what can you handle)