Recipe by Chippie1
Recipe is originally from the Food Network courtesy of Rachael Ray, but I tweaked it to fit our tastes. Very quick & easy shrimp recipe that's done on the stovetop. If your tastes desire spicy & garlic, then this recipe is just for you.
Top Review by BlaineT
This recipe is amazing! It won over my picky family...we've actually had it twice this week by my husband's request! I have to say, it's a little frustrating to read through reviews because it seems as though everyone spins it to their taste or what they have on hand. While that's great, it doesn't help those who want to know what people think of the recipe as is. I prepared the shrimp exactly as the recipe directed and it turned out wonderfully!
- 12 shrimp (Jumbo sized, peeled, deveined, & tails intact)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed with the side of a knife)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning (Montreal Seasoning by McCormick is recommended)
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and shrimp.
- Season with grill seasoning or salt & pepper.
- Cook shrimp 3 minutes or until just pink.
- Toss with lemon zest, juice, & chopped parsley.
- Remove shrimp to a serving platter, leaving the garlic cloves in the pan.