1/16 Photos of 4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp
Recipe is originally from the Food Network courtesy of Rachael Ray, but I tweaked it to fit our tastes. Very quick & easy shrimp recipe that's done on the stovetop. If your tastes desire spicy & garlic, then this recipe is just for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 shrimp (Jumbo sized, peeled, deveined, & tails intact)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed with the side of a knife)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning (Montreal Seasoning by McCormick is recommended)
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Add olive oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, and shrimp.
- 3Season with grill seasoning or salt & pepper.
- 4Cook shrimp 3 minutes or until just pink.
- 5Toss with lemon zest, juice, & chopped parsley.
- 6Remove shrimp to a serving platter, leaving the garlic cloves in the pan.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Minute Spicy Garlic Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.3
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.3 mg
- Sodium 205.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: