1/1 Photo of 4 Layer Pumpkin Dessert
This is a recipe from the wall of our old home. Which means, I have no idea where it came from after 7 years. I'm posting these because they are my favorites if they made it to the wall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups whole milk, cold
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, remainder from 8oz container
- 1First layer: Mix all 1st layer ingredients together, press in 9x13 dish. Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Cool.
- 2Second layer: Gently mix together all 2nd layer ingredients. Place on 1st layer and refrigerate.
- 3Third layer: Mix all together all 3rd layer ingredients and spread over second layer. Cool until set.
- 4Fourth layer: Spread remaining cool whip over top. Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Layer Pumpkin Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.7
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 67.8 mg
- Sodium 531.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 44.3 g
- Protein 6.4 g