Recipe by Rita P
If you like lemon ice box pie, you will love this one.
Top Review by Bea14
WOW!!! One of my all time favorites. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Have made it several times. No problem with running (maybe other reviewer didn't beat lemon layer ingredients enough?) Carried it to church pot luck and got several compliments. One person said it was HEAVEN.
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 cans condensed milk
- 6 egg yolks
- 3⁄4 cup lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- 1st Layer: Combine butter (melted), flour and pecans and press into a 13" X 9" casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let cool.
- 2nd Layer: Combine cream cheese (softened), sugar and 1/2 of large whipped topping.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- 3rd Layer: Combine condensed milk, egg yolks and lemon juice, spread over 2nd layer.
- 4th Layer: Top with remainder of whipped topping.
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint, if you like.