Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
This is a WONDERFUL recipe. It is so easy and no one would ever know! The great thing is you may use any flavor you like for the pudding. I would use chocolate or vanilla 8)
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant pudding mix (any flavor is fine)
- 3 cups milk
- toasted coconut, to sprinkle (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the flour, nuts and margarine.
- Press mixture into a 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- While cooling, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread over first layer.
- Mix the pudding and milk; pour on creamy layer.
- Spread with remaining Cool Whip.
- You may sprinkle with toasted coconut if you like.