Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a WONDERFUL recipe. It is so easy and no one would ever know! The great thing is you may use any flavor you like for the pudding. I would use chocolate or vanilla 8)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine the flour, nuts and margarine.
- Press mixture into a 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- While cooling, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- Spread over first layer.
- Mix the pudding and milk; pour on creamy layer.
- Spread with remaining Cool Whip.
- You may sprinkle with toasted coconut if you like.