This is a WONDERFUL recipe. It is so easy and no one would ever know! The great thing is you may use any flavor you like for the pudding. I would use chocolate or vanilla 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine the flour, nuts and margarine.
- 3Press mixture into a 13x9-inch pan.
- 4Bake 10-15 minutes.
- 5While cooling, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip.
- 6Spread over first layer.
- 7Mix the pudding and milk; pour on creamy layer.
- 9Spread with remaining Cool Whip.
- 10You may sprinkle with toasted coconut if you like.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4 Layer Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.2
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.0 mg
- Sodium 625.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 45.6 g
- Protein 8.2 g