Recipe by grandma2969
a crunchy and creamy dessert everyone will enjoy! you can use whichever rectangular buttery crackers you prefer
- 16 ounces Club crackers
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
Directions See How It's Made
- line the bottom of a buttered 13x9" baking pan with a single layer of crackers, set aside.
- melt margarine in a heavy saucepan; add sugars, graham cracker crumbs and milk --
- heat over medium-high heat until sugars dissolve, stirring oftten; spead over crackers.
- arrange another single layer of crackers on top; set aside.
- combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan; heat over low heat until melted, stirring until smooth and creamy.
- spread over crackers; set aside until firm --
- cut into bars to serve.