Recipe by undertkr
I found this recipe on the back of the marshmallow bag. They were so easy to make and even easier to eat!! They are especially good while the marshmallows are still warm and gooey--hope you enjoy :)
- 517.37 g package yellow cake mix or 517.37 g package chocolate cake mix
- 118.29 ml margarine or 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 709.77 ml mini marshmallows
- 236.59 ml miniature M&M baking bits
- 118.29 ml chopped peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cake mix, margarine, or butter and egg until combined.
- Spread into lightly greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Bake at 375° for 16-20 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows, m&m's, and peanuts over crust.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes more until marshmallows begin to melt.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.