I found this recipe on the back of the marshmallow bag. They were so easy to make and even easier to eat!! They are especially good while the marshmallows are still warm and gooey--hope you enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake mix, margarine, or butter and egg until combined.
- 2Spread into lightly greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- 3Bake at 375° for 16-20 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 4Immediately sprinkle marshmallows, m&m's, and peanuts over crust.
- 5Bake for 2-3 minutes more until marshmallows begin to melt.
- 6Cool completely and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 4-Layer Bars
Serving Size: 1 (904 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 194.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature M&M baking bits