Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe on the back of the marshmallow bag. They were so easy to make and even easier to eat!! They are especially good while the marshmallows are still warm and gooey--hope you enjoy :)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- 1⁄2 cup chopped peanuts
- Mix cake mix, margarine, or butter and egg until combined.
- Spread into lightly greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
- Bake at 375° for 16-20 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Immediately sprinkle marshmallows, m&m's, and peanuts over crust.
- Bake for 2-3 minutes more until marshmallows begin to melt.
- Cool completely and cut into bars.
The recipe taste looks and smells great. The only think I had a problem with was the directions they were a little bit confusing.
Very good! I did make a few changes-I made it in 2 8x8 pans and froze one without the toppings on it, on the one I finished I used regular marshmellows(didn't have mini) and instead of M&M pieces, I used some Skor peices that I had in the cupboard. It was very simple to make and very good! Thanks for posting undertkr!