Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is SO simple to make and what a great flavor! I love this when the house is chaotic with kids doing homework, etc. There is so little to do! (cook time includes boiling the beef)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks, cut into cubes
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) canscampbell condensed golden mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup reserved beef broth
- 16 ounces egg noodles
- Boil beef cubes at slow boil for about 1 1/2 hours, until tender.
- Remove and save.
- Cook egg noodles according to directions.
- Reserve about 1/2 cup of the broth.
- Add broth, soup and sour cream in sauce pan.
- Heat until just boiling.
- Add beef cubes into the mixture.
- Heat through.
- Pour over egg noodles and serve.