Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
4 ingredients is a new hit food programme on GoodFood Channel, hostedby to Aussies. I swa this recipe and how the pancakes turned out was almost perfect. The 4th ingredient is upto to you from blueberries to raisins or even choc chips but remember to dust your 4th ingredient in a little flour to stop them sinking and allow them to clingto the mixture.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup milk or 1 cup soya milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup raisins or 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix first three ingredients until a smooth batter is formed.
- Add 4th Ingredient, remember you choose.
- In a Non stick Pan at a medium heat, pour 4 pancake lots of mixture into pan (so you have four separate pancake cooking). When the surface begins to bubble turn pancake over.
- Once golden underneath serve!