Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
My granddaughter brought this recipe with her this week to make while she was here. We finally got around to it today and these are just unbelievable and so simple to make. Strong, pleasant lemon taste.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl, beating until well mixed (use electric mixer).
- Shape dough into round balls about the size of walnuts.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet, approximately 2" apart.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes (it took less time in my oven, so you might want to check after about 12 minutes).
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on baking sheet. Then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- May be frosted with lemon frosting mix, if desired.
These were excellent! I sent them to some college kids. They were very easy. Thanks.
Very lemony! My DH will love them! 12 minutes was about right. So easy my daughter did everything except the oven part. Will be making these many times!
Loved this cookie recipe. The only thing I did different was to add a bit of lemon zest to the batter, and topped the cookies off with a lemon glaze made with 4 Tablespoons icing sugar and 3 Tablespoons lemon juice, then a smidgeon of lemon zest on top for presentation. Everyone loved them. Will definitely be making these again with or without the glaze. Might even try adding a bit of poppy seed for lemon poppy seed cookies.