Recipe by Mary K. W.
My granddaughter brought this recipe with her this week to make while she was here. We finally got around to it today and these are just unbelievable and so simple to make. Strong, pleasant lemon taste.
Top Review by Tabitha C.
These are amazing! I get requests for them all the time and love that they are so easy. I've made them with chocolate cake mix and pudding, and also with vanilla. They are always a hit. Thanks for sharing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add all ingredients to large mixing bowl, beating until well mixed (use electric mixer).
- Shape dough into round balls about the size of walnuts.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet, approximately 2" apart.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes (it took less time in my oven, so you might want to check after about 12 minutes).
- Allow to cool for a few minutes on baking sheet. Then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- May be frosted with lemon frosting mix, if desired.