Recipe by Melvin'sWifey
This is so easy and so tasty. A very economical meal to make! You can throw this together and walk away!!
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, mix together chili sauce, grape jelly, and barbeque sauce. Set aside.
- Season chops on both sides with seasoning salt and pepper. Brown pork chops with a little oil in a skillet, just until outside is browned.
- Spoon a couple spoonfulls of the sauce mix into the bottom of a crock pot. Put in 2-3 chops (how many ever you can fit on bottom) and pour half the mixture over chops.
- Place the rest of the chops on top, and spoon the remaining sauce over them.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or before they become dry.
- Dump a handfull of dried onion flakes into the sauce mix.
- Peel a couple cloves of garlic, cut in half, and toss in crock pot.
- Add a few dashes cayenne pepper to sauce mix, or use a hot and spicy bbq sauce.